If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email The U.S. Congress has begun its work on the 2012 Farm Bill which will shape US agricultural and food assistance policy between 2013 and 2108. The US Farm Bill is the primary agricultural and food policy tool of the U.S. government, and is passed every five (5) years by the U.S. Congress. Covering such a broad range of issues and impacting so many industries, the...
Home » Posts made in March 2nd, 2012
From Our Blog
- Cargo Pre-inspection Pilot Launches Phase II March 6, 2014
- Chile Designated a Visa Waiver Program Participant February 28, 2014
- Trade Advisory Committee Embraces President's Executive Order to Speed Exports, Imports February 27, 2014
- The Strays of Sochi: Subject to CBP Inspection February 19, 2014
- CBP Protects Valentine's Day Flowers from Harmful Pests February 11, 2014