If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email The U.S. Congress has begun its work on the 2012 Farm Bill which will shape US agricultural and food assistance policy between 2013 and 2108. The US Farm Bill is the primary agricultural and food policy tool of the U.S. government, and is passed every five (5) years by the U.S. Congress. Covering such a broad range of issues and impacting so many industries, the...
Home » Posts made in March 2nd, 2012
From Our Blog
- U.S./Canada Beyond the Border Action Plan: Border Fee Inventory November 29, 2013
- Report on the Comparison and Review of the Importer Self-Assessment and Customs Self-Assessment Programs December 6, 2013
- Trusted Traders Tier II Stakeholder Joint Consultation Report December 6, 2013
- Acting Commissioner Winkowski Hosts Year-end Trade Advisory Committee Meeting November 21, 2013
- Safe Return Home November 14, 2013