If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email The U.S. Congress has begun its work on the 2012 Farm Bill which will shape US agricultural and food assistance policy between 2013 and 2108. The US Farm Bill is the primary agricultural and food policy tool of the U.S. government, and is passed every five (5) years by the U.S. Congress. Covering such a broad range of issues and impacting so many industries, the...
Home » Posts made in March 2nd, 2012
From Our Blog
- 5 Reasons Exporters Must Know the Legal Requirements of Their Destination Market
- Increase African Exports Using AGOA
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part D
- In Honor of World Trade Month 2014: International Trading Resources
- Food Importers — Educate US Customs About Your Products!
- Global Business Opportunities