Follow Email The U.S. Congress has begun its work on the 2012 Farm Bill which will shape US agricultural and food assistance policy between 2013 and 2108. The US Farm Bill is the primary agricultural and food policy tool of the U.S. government, and is passed every five (5) years by the U.S. Congress. Covering such a broad range of issues and impacting so many industries, the start of discussions by the Congress on the Farm Bill has been the...
Home » Posts made in March 2nd, 2012
From Our Blog
- Do Gender Issues Belong in a Trade Agreement?
- Trade Watch 2018: NAFTA Renegotiations – Part II
- Trade Watch 2018: NAFTA Renegotiations
- Davos 2018 on the Fractured Global Economy
- Opportunity to Advance a Development Dimension to Investment Facilitation
- Trade Watch 2018: The World Trade Organisation, Part II