Presentations for SME’s:
- “Legal Do’s & Don’ts of Doing Business Internationally,” Presentation at Access & Opportunities in International Markets Seminar, 41st Annual New York State Association of Black & Puerto Rican Legislators, Inc., Legislative Conference, Albany, NY, February 18, 2012.
- “America’s Port Security Agenda: Implications for U.S-Caribbean Trade,” Presentation, Shipping Association of Jamaica, Kingston, Jamaica, January 2007.
- “U.S. Customs and Market Access,” National Export Week Featured Speaker, Jamaica Exporters’ Association, June 2004.
- “Introduction to US Customs Law,” Import Export Compliance Summit, Arlington, VA, June 26, 2002.
- “Introduction to US Export Control Law,” Import Export Compliance Summit, Arlington, VA, June 26, 2002.
- “Future of US-Caribbean Trade Relations,” presentation before the U.S. International Trade Commission, January, 2008.
- “Unknown Trade Agreements Affecting U.S. Business Overseas: Inter-American FTAs to Which the United States is Not a Party,” District of Columbia Bar Association, April 26, 2007
- “The WTO Doha Development Dilemma & Other Competing Interests,” Presentation to the annual meeting of the International Law section, New York State Bar Association, January 2007.
- “Caribbean Single Market & Economy: Imperatives of Sovereignty & Regional Harmonization.” Conference: Trade & Legal Aid: Tools for Economic Development and Independence, Nassau, Bahamas, July 6-8, 2006.
- “Business and Investment Implications of the Caribbean Single Market & Economy.” Conference: Emerging Caribbean Market Forces, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, W.I., July 23-24, 2004.
- “The Multilateral Trading System” and “The Relationship of the Rule of Law to Trade” to bar associations, judges’ institutes, and law schools in Algeria, January 2004.
- “Effects of Globalization on the Caribbean: Cancun, Miami and Beyond.” TransAfrica Forum, Washington, D.C., October 28, 2003.
- “Implementing a Caribbean Customs Code of Ethics.” American Bar Association Women’s Interest Network and Embassy of Grenada, Washington, D.C. September 17, 2003.
- “The Role of Multilateral Institutions in Advancing the Special Security Concerns of Small Island States.” Special session of the Permanent Council of the Organization of American States, Committee on Hemispheric Security, Washington, D.C. February 29, 2000.