If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email The U.S. Congress has begun its work on the 2012 Farm Bill which will shape US agricultural and food assistance policy between 2013 and 2108. The US Farm Bill is the primary agricultural and food policy tool of the U.S. government, and is passed every five (5) years by the U.S. Congress. Covering such a broad range of issues and impacting so many industries, the...
Home » Posts Tagged "agricultural subsidies"
From Our Blog
- Trade Watch 2015
- When Can You Start Trading with Cuba?
- 5 Reasons Exporters Must Know the Legal Requirements of The Destination Market
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part E
- Women in Business Going Global: In Honor of National Women’s Small Business Month
- Develop a Corporate Culture of Compliance