If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email The U.S. Congress has begun its work on the 2012 Farm Bill which will shape US agricultural and food assistance policy between 2013 and 2108. The US Farm Bill is the primary agricultural and food policy tool of the U.S. government, and is passed every five (5) years by the U.S. Congress. Covering such a broad range of issues and impacting so many industries, the...
Home » Posts Tagged "agricultural subsidies"
From Our Blog
- U.S./Canada Beyond the Border Action Plan: Border Fee Inventory November 29, 2013
- Acting Commissioner Winkowski Hosts Year-end Trade Advisory Committee Meeting November 21, 2013
- Safe Return Home November 14, 2013
- OFO Acting DAC Wagner Testifies on Border Crossing Cards and B1/B2 Visas November 14, 2013
- CBP Dedicates Brian A. Terry Vessel September 4, 2013