If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email The U.S. Congress has begun its work on the 2012 Farm Bill which will shape US agricultural and food assistance policy between 2013 and 2108. The US Farm Bill is the primary agricultural and food policy tool of the U.S. government, and is passed every five (5) years by the U.S. Congress. Covering such a broad range of issues and impacting so many industries, the...
Home » Posts Tagged "agricultural subsidies"
From Our Blog
- Women in Business Going Global: In Honor of National Women’s Small Business Month
- Develop a Corporate Culture of Compliance
- Use Technology to Take Your Business Global
- Why Trade Matters to Everyone
- The Role of Services in Today’s Global Economy
- Sanctions Against Russia: How Do Sanctions Affect International Trade?