If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Carbon trade programs developed by countries in an effort to address climate change are entering the arena of cross-border trade, with potentially serious implications for developing countries, particularly those whose economies are dependent on tourism. These programs operate as a market-based mechanism for controlling the emission by industry of harmful...
Home » Posts Tagged "Air Passenger Duty"
From Our Blog
- Cargo Pre-inspection Pilot Launches Phase II March 6, 2014
- Chile Designated a Visa Waiver Program Participant February 28, 2014
- Trade Advisory Committee Embraces President's Executive Order to Speed Exports, Imports February 27, 2014
- The Strays of Sochi: Subject to CBP Inspection February 19, 2014
- CBP Protects Valentine's Day Flowers from Harmful Pests February 11, 2014