Follow Email Carbon trade programs developed by countries in an effort to address climate change are entering the arena of cross-border trade, with potentially serious implications for developing countries, particularly those whose economies are dependent on tourism. These programs operate as a market-based mechanism for controlling the emission by industry of harmful pollutants, particularly carbon. Carbon, which is present in all forms of...
Home » Posts Tagged "Air Passenger Duty"
From Our Blog
- True Costs of Doing Business Internationally
- It’s Easier to Comply Than to Deal With the Consequences of Getting Caught!
- “Made in the World”: What’s Behind the Label?
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part G
- Your small business is BIG enough to go global!
- Support Networks for Women Entrepreneurs