If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Carbon trade programs developed by countries in an effort to address climate change are entering the arena of cross-border trade, with potentially serious implications for developing countries, particularly those whose economies are dependent on tourism. These programs operate as a market-based mechanism for controlling the emission by industry of harmful...
Home » Posts Tagged "Air Passenger Duty"
From Our Blog
- U.S./Canada Beyond the Border Action Plan: Border Fee Inventory November 29, 2013
- Report on the Comparison and Review of the Importer Self-Assessment and Customs Self-Assessment Programs December 6, 2013
- Trusted Traders Tier II Stakeholder Joint Consultation Report December 6, 2013
- Acting Commissioner Winkowski Hosts Year-end Trade Advisory Committee Meeting November 21, 2013
- Safe Return Home November 14, 2013