Follow Email Carbon trade programs developed by countries in an effort to address climate change are entering the arena of cross-border trade, with potentially serious implications for developing countries, particularly those whose economies are dependent on tourism. These programs operate as a market-based mechanism for controlling the emission by industry of harmful pollutants, particularly carbon. Carbon, which is present in all forms of...
Home » Posts Tagged "Air Passenger Duty"
From Our Blog
- Do Gender Issues Belong in a Trade Agreement?
- Trade Watch 2018: NAFTA Renegotiations – Part II
- Trade Watch 2018: NAFTA Renegotiations
- Davos 2018 on the Fractured Global Economy
- Opportunity to Advance a Development Dimension to Investment Facilitation
- Trade Watch 2018: The World Trade Organisation, Part II