If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Carbon trade programs developed by countries in an effort to address climate change are entering the arena of cross-border trade, with potentially serious implications for developing countries, particularly those whose economies are dependent on tourism. These programs operate as a market-based mechanism for controlling the emission by industry of harmful...
Home » Posts Tagged "Air Passenger Duty"
From Our Blog
- CBP Testifies on Visa Security and Overstays: How Secure is America? May 22, 2013
- CBP Honors Fallen Heroes May 17, 2013
- Entry/Exit Information Systems Phase I Joint Canada-United States Report May 16, 2013
- CBP Joint Testimony titled "Border Security: Examining Provisions in the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act" May 7, 2013
- CBP's Machinery CEE Opens in Laredo May 2, 2013