Follow Email The U.S. Congress has begun its work on the 2012 Farm Bill which will shape US agricultural and food assistance policy between 2013 and 2108. The US Farm Bill is the primary agricultural and food policy tool of the U.S. government, and is passed every five (5) years by the U.S. Congress. Covering such a broad range of issues and impacting so many industries, the start of discussions by the Congress on the Farm Bill has been the...
Home » Posts Tagged "cotton subsidies"
From Our Blog
- Discover Your Market in Asia
- Discover Your Market in the Americas
- In Honor of U.S. National Small Business Week 2015: Getting Started as a Global Business
- Your Intellectual Property – How to Protect Your Rights Globally
- True Costs of Doing Business Internationally
- It’s Easier to Comply Than to Deal With the Consequences of Getting Caught!