If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email The U.S. Congress has begun its work on the 2012 Farm Bill which will shape US agricultural and food assistance policy between 2013 and 2108. The US Farm Bill is the primary agricultural and food policy tool of the U.S. government, and is passed every five (5) years by the U.S. Congress. Covering such a broad range of issues and impacting so many industries, the...
Home » Posts Tagged "cotton subsidies"
From Our Blog
- It’s Easier to Comply Than to Deal With the Consequences of Getting Caught!
- “Made in the World”: What’s Behind the Label?
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part G
- Your small business is BIG enough to go global!
- Support Networks for Women Entrepreneurs
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part F