If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Carbon trade programs developed by countries in an effort to address climate change are entering the arena of cross-border trade, with potentially serious implications for developing countries, particularly those whose economies are dependent on tourism. These programs operate as a market-based mechanism for controlling the emission by industry of harmful...
Home » Posts Tagged "environmental tax on flights"
From Our Blog
- The Power of E-Commerce: A Conversation with Jack Ma
- Trade Watch 2015
- When Can You Start Trading with Cuba?
- 5 Reasons Exporters Must Know the Legal Requirements of The Destination Market
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part E
- Women in Business Going Global: In Honor of National Women’s Small Business Month