Follow Email Carbon trade programs developed by countries in an effort to address climate change are entering the arena of cross-border trade, with potentially serious implications for developing countries, particularly those whose economies are dependent on tourism. These programs operate as a market-based mechanism for controlling the emission by industry of harmful pollutants, particularly carbon. Carbon, which is present in all forms of...
Home » Posts Tagged "environmental tax on flights"
From Our Blog
- Discover Your Market in Asia
- Discover Your Market in the Americas
- In Honor of U.S. National Small Business Week 2015: Getting Started as a Global Business
- Your Intellectual Property – How to Protect Your Rights Globally
- True Costs of Doing Business Internationally
- It’s Easier to Comply Than to Deal With the Consequences of Getting Caught!