Follow Email Today’s (Friday, January 13th, 2012) Foreign Policy Brief contains a slideshow that aims to show a side of life in Haiti that is rarely, if ever, depicted in the media. It shows a glimpse into the lives of Haiti’s “one-percent”. As the country marks the second anniversary of a devastating earthquake, while retaining the title of “the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere”, these pictures are a good reminder of...
Home » Posts Tagged "Haiti recovery"
From Our Blog
- Do Gender Issues Belong in a Trade Agreement?
- Trade Watch 2018: NAFTA Renegotiations – Part II
- Trade Watch 2018: NAFTA Renegotiations
- Davos 2018 on the Fractured Global Economy
- Opportunity to Advance a Development Dimension to Investment Facilitation
- Trade Watch 2018: The World Trade Organisation, Part II