If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Today’s (Friday, January 13th, 2012) Foreign Policy Brief contains a slideshow that aims to show a side of life in Haiti that is rarely, if ever, depicted in the media. It shows a glimpse into the lives of Haiti’s “one-percent”. As the country marks the second anniversary of a devastating earthquake, while retaining the title of “the poorest country in...
Home » Posts Tagged "one-percent"
From Our Blog
- 5 Reasons Exporters Must Know the Legal Requirements of The Destination Market
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part E
- Women in Business Going Global: In Honor of National Women’s Small Business Month
- Develop a Corporate Culture of Compliance
- Use Technology to Take Your Business Global
- Why Trade Matters to Everyone