Follow Email Today’s (Friday, January 13th, 2012) Foreign Policy Brief contains a slideshow that aims to show a side of life in Haiti that is rarely, if ever, depicted in the media. It shows a glimpse into the lives of Haiti’s “one-percent”. As the country marks the second anniversary of a devastating earthquake, while retaining the title of “the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere”, these pictures are a good reminder of...
Home » Posts Tagged "one-percent"
From Our Blog
- True Costs of Doing Business Internationally
- It’s Easier to Comply Than to Deal With the Consequences of Getting Caught!
- “Made in the World”: What’s Behind the Label?
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part G
- Your small business is BIG enough to go global!
- Support Networks for Women Entrepreneurs