If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Today’s (Friday, January 13th, 2012) Foreign Policy Brief contains a slideshow that aims to show a side of life in Haiti that is rarely, if ever, depicted in the media. It shows a glimpse into the lives of Haiti’s “one-percent”. As the country marks the second anniversary of a devastating earthquake, while retaining the title of “the poorest country in...
Home » Posts Tagged "one-percent"
From Our Blog
- Sanctions Against Russia: How Do Sanctions Affect International Trade?
- GSP Still Expired!
- 5 Reasons Exporters Must Know the Legal Requirements of Their Destination Market
- Increase African Exports Using AGOA
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part D
- In Honor of World Trade Month 2014: International Trading Resources