If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Wal-Mart is accused of having paid out over US $24 million in bribes to Mexican officials in order to acquire the over 2,000 stores located in Mexico. If true, Wal-Mart has violated the U.S. anti-bribery law, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), which makes it illegal for U.S. persons to offer business bribes. A bribe is any offer to pay, promise to pay, or...
Home » Posts Tagged "Wal-Mart"
From Our Blog
- 5 Reasons Exporters Must Know the Legal Requirements of Their Destination Market
- Increase African Exports Using AGOA
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part D
- In Honor of World Trade Month 2014: International Trading Resources
- Food Importers — Educate US Customs About Your Products!
- Global Business Opportunities