If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Wal-Mart is accused of having paid out over US $24 million in bribes to Mexican officials in order to acquire the over 2,000 stores located in Mexico. If true, Wal-Mart has violated the U.S. anti-bribery law, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), which makes it illegal for U.S. persons to offer business bribes. A bribe is any offer to pay, promise to pay, or...
Home » Posts Tagged "Wal-Mart"
From Our Blog
- U.S./Canada Beyond the Border Action Plan: Border Fee Inventory November 29, 2013
- Report on the Comparison and Review of the Importer Self-Assessment and Customs Self-Assessment Programs December 6, 2013
- Trusted Traders Tier II Stakeholder Joint Consultation Report December 6, 2013
- Acting Commissioner Winkowski Hosts Year-end Trade Advisory Committee Meeting November 21, 2013
- Safe Return Home November 14, 2013