If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Wal-Mart is accused of having paid out over US $24 million in bribes to Mexican officials in order to acquire the over 2,000 stores located in Mexico. If true, Wal-Mart has violated the U.S. anti-bribery law, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), which makes it illegal for U.S. persons to offer business bribes. A bribe is any offer to pay, promise to pay, or...
Home » Posts Tagged "Wal-Mart"
From Our Blog
- Cargo Pre-inspection Pilot Launches Phase II March 6, 2014
- Chile Designated a Visa Waiver Program Participant February 28, 2014
- Trade Advisory Committee Embraces President's Executive Order to Speed Exports, Imports February 27, 2014
- The Strays of Sochi: Subject to CBP Inspection February 19, 2014
- CBP Protects Valentine's Day Flowers from Harmful Pests February 11, 2014