If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Wal-Mart is accused of having paid out over US $24 million in bribes to Mexican officials in order to acquire the over 2,000 stores located in Mexico. If true, Wal-Mart has violated the U.S. anti-bribery law, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), which makes it illegal for U.S. persons to offer business bribes. A bribe is any offer to pay, promise to pay, or...
Home » Posts Tagged "Wal-Mart"
From Our Blog
- CBP Testifies on Visa Security and Overstays: How Secure is America? May 22, 2013
- CBP Honors Fallen Heroes May 17, 2013
- Entry/Exit Information Systems Phase I Joint Canada-United States Report May 16, 2013
- CBP Joint Testimony titled "Border Security: Examining Provisions in the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act" May 7, 2013
- CBP's Machinery CEE Opens in Laredo May 2, 2013