If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Wal-Mart is accused of having paid out over US $24 million in bribes to Mexican officials in order to acquire the over 2,000 stores located in Mexico. If true, Wal-Mart has violated the U.S. anti-bribery law, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), which makes it illegal for U.S. persons to offer business bribes. A bribe is any offer to pay, promise to pay, or...
Home » Posts Tagged "Wal-Mart"
From Our Blog
- “Made in the World”: What’s Behind the Label?
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part G
- Your small business is BIG enough to go global!
- Support Networks for Women Entrepreneurs
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part F
- Food Importers – Educate U.S. Customs About Your Products!