If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Wal-Mart is accused of having paid out over US $24 million in bribes to Mexican officials in order to acquire the over 2,000 stores located in Mexico. If true, Wal-Mart has violated the U.S. anti-bribery law, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), which makes it illegal for U.S. persons to offer business bribes. A bribe is any offer to pay, promise to pay, or...
Home » Posts Tagged "Wal-Mart"
From Our Blog
- 5 Reasons Exporters Must Know the Legal Requirements of The Destination Market
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part E
- Women in Business Going Global: In Honor of National Women’s Small Business Month
- Develop a Corporate Culture of Compliance
- Use Technology to Take Your Business Global
- Why Trade Matters to Everyone