If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Carbon trade programs developed by countries in an effort to address climate change are entering the arena of cross-border trade, with potentially serious implications for developing countries, particularly those whose economies are dependent on tourism. These programs operate as a market-based mechanism for controlling the emission by industry of harmful...
Home » Posts Tagged "EU carbon tax"
From Our Blog
- 5 Reasons Exporters Must Know the Legal Requirements of Their Destination Market
- Increase African Exports Using AGOA
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part D
- In Honor of World Trade Month 2014: International Trading Resources
- Food Importers — Educate US Customs About Your Products!
- Global Business Opportunities