If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Carbon trade programs developed by countries in an effort to address climate change are entering the arena of cross-border trade, with potentially serious implications for developing countries, particularly those whose economies are dependent on tourism. These programs operate as a market-based mechanism for controlling the emission by industry of harmful...
Home » Posts Tagged "EU carbon tax"
From Our Blog
- U.S./Canada Beyond the Border Action Plan: Border Fee Inventory November 29, 2013
- Acting Commissioner Winkowski Hosts Year-end Trade Advisory Committee Meeting November 21, 2013
- Safe Return Home November 14, 2013
- OFO Acting DAC Wagner Testifies on Border Crossing Cards and B1/B2 Visas November 14, 2013
- CBP Dedicates Brian A. Terry Vessel September 4, 2013