For Companies Doing Business Internationally:
- “Legal Do’s & Don’ts in International Transactions,” Seminar sponsored by VA & DC District Export Council, BizLaunch and the Commercial Service No. VA & DC office, July 13, 2018.
- “A New Legal Landscape for US Importers: The Trump Administration’s Protectionist Agenda,” Association of Caribbean Corporate Counsel Conference, November 17, 2017.
- “Access Under the CBI for Caribbean Goods to the US Market,” US State Department Workshops in Barbados, Grenada, Jamaica, May-June, 2014.
- Advancing the Global Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises,” The International Alliance for Women (TIAW) Global Forum, March 27, 2014.
- “Access & Opportunities to the U.S. Market for African Goods: Legal Do’s & Don’ts,”
- Friday March 21, 2014.
- “Legal Do’s & Don’ts of Doing Business Internationally,” Presentation at Access & Opportunities in International Markets Seminar, 41st Annual New York State Association of Black & Puerto Rican Legislators, Inc., Legislative Conference, Albany, NY, February 18, 2012.
- “Business and Investment Implications of the Caribbean Single Market & Economy.” Conference: Emerging Caribbean Market Forces, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, W.I., July 23-24, 2004.
- “U.S. Customs and Market Access,” National Export Week Featured Speaker, Jamaica Exporters’ Association, June 2004.
- “Introduction to US Customs Law,” Import Export Compliance Summit, Arlington, VA, June 26, 2002.
- “Introduction to US Export Control Law,” Import Export Compliance Summit, Arlington, VA, June 26, 2002.
- “Trade and Economic Development,” Washington International Trade Association/George Washington University Intensive Trade Seminar, September 6, 2018.
- “Why Trade Matters,” World Affairs Council – Washington, DC 7th annual Leadership Academy on International Affairs, July 13, 2018.
- “Overview of Caribbean Trade Policy & Trade Relations,” Lectures to US diplomats, US National Foreign Affairs Training Center, 2014 to 2017.
- “Future of US-Caribbean Trade Relations,” presentation before the U.S. International Trade Commission, January, 2008.
- “Unknown Trade Agreements Affecting U.S. Business Overseas: Inter-American FTAs to Which the United States is Not a Party,” District of Columbia Bar Association, April 26, 2007
- “The WTO Doha Development Dilemma & Other Competing Interests,” Presentation to the annual meeting of the International Law section, New York State Bar Association, January 2007.
- “America’s Port Security Agenda: Implications for U.S-Caribbean Trade,” Presentation, Shipping Association of Jamaica, Kingston, Jamaica, January 2007.
- “Caribbean Single Market & Economy: Imperatives of Sovereignty & Regional Harmonization.” Conference: Trade & Legal Aid: Tools for Economic Development and Independence, Nassau, Bahamas, July 6-8, 2006.
- “The Multilateral Trading System” and “The Relationship of the Rule of Law to Trade” to bar associations, judges’ institutes, and law schools in Algeria, January 2004.
- “Effects of Globalization on the Caribbean: Cancun, Miami and Beyond.” TransAfrica Forum, Washington, D.C., October 28, 2003.
- “Implementing a Caribbean Customs Code of Ethics.” American Bar Association Women’s Interest Network and Embassy of Grenada, Washington, D.C. September 17, 2003.
- “The Role of Multilateral Institutions in Advancing the Special Security Concerns of Small Island States.” Special session of the Permanent Council of the Organization of American States, Committee on Hemispheric Security, Washington, D.C. February 29, 2000.