Experienced Import – Export Attorney & Policy Advisor
Helping You Go Beyond Borders
DevelopTradeLaw, LLC helps entrepreneurs and corporations to navigate the world of doing business internationally. We bring 20+ years of experience in international customs and trade law and Big Law experience and expertise to corporations and solopreneurs at affordable and accessible prices.
Legal Advice You Can Rely On
In our consultation sessions you receive real-time legal advice on navigating the intricate business and regulatory environments of the global marketplace. We help you to find solutions to strengthen and optimize your ability to globalize your business model while operating in full compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
What We Do
Receive real-time solutions on:
- Proper Classification of Your Imports & Exports
- Complying with US Food Labeling Laws
- Complying with the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Taking Advantage of Regional Trade Agreements
- Complying with the Rules on your Imports
- Using Preferential Access & Entry to Minimize Cost of Your Imports
- Where can I do business?
- I got a notice from CBP. What do I do next?
- Do I need a license to export my item?
- Should I sign this contract?
Are you ready to hire a trade attorney?
Get in touch with us for further information on our consultations, we also offer corporate training programs to support companies’ cost-effective compliance with the rules of doing business internationally.