Follow Email Trade negotiators and policymakers of the developed world seem to have very short memories. They have apparently already forgotten the lessons of the failed 1999 WTO Seattle Ministerial when anti-globalization demonstrations played their part in delaying the start of the WTO Doha negotiating Round. This distrust has continued to provide the backdrop to the WTO round, which was launched under heavy security in Qatar, Doha. The...
Home » Posts Tagged "EU-India trade talks"
From Our Blog
- Do Gender Issues Belong in a Trade Agreement?
- Trade Watch 2018: NAFTA Renegotiations – Part II
- Trade Watch 2018: NAFTA Renegotiations
- Davos 2018 on the Fractured Global Economy
- Opportunity to Advance a Development Dimension to Investment Facilitation
- Trade Watch 2018: The World Trade Organisation, Part II