If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Trade negotiators and policymakers of the developed world seem to have very short memories. They have apparently already forgotten the lessons of the failed 1999 WTO Seattle Ministerial when anti-globalization demonstrations played their part in delaying the start of the WTO Doha negotiating Round. This distrust has continued to provide the backdrop to the WTO...
Home » Posts Tagged "EU-India trade talks"
From Our Blog
- Cargo Pre-inspection Pilot Launches Phase II March 6, 2014
- Chile Designated a Visa Waiver Program Participant February 28, 2014
- Trade Advisory Committee Embraces President's Executive Order to Speed Exports, Imports February 27, 2014
- The Strays of Sochi: Subject to CBP Inspection February 19, 2014
- CBP Protects Valentine's Day Flowers from Harmful Pests February 11, 2014