If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Trade negotiators and policymakers of the developed world seem to have very short memories. They have apparently already forgotten the lessons of the failed 1999 WTO Seattle Ministerial when anti-globalization demonstrations played their part in delaying the start of the WTO Doha negotiating Round. This distrust has continued to provide the backdrop to the WTO...
Home » Posts Tagged "EU-India trade talks"
From Our Blog
- True Costs of Doing Business Internationally
- It’s Easier to Comply Than to Deal With the Consequences of Getting Caught!
- “Made in the World”: What’s Behind the Label?
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part G
- Your small business is BIG enough to go global!
- Support Networks for Women Entrepreneurs