If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Trade negotiators and policymakers of the developed world seem to have very short memories. They have apparently already forgotten the lessons of the failed 1999 WTO Seattle Ministerial when anti-globalization demonstrations played their part in delaying the start of the WTO Doha negotiating Round. This distrust has continued to provide the backdrop to the WTO...
Home » Posts Tagged "EU-India trade talks"
From Our Blog
- 5 Reasons Exporters Must Know the Legal Requirements of Their Destination Market
- Increase African Exports Using AGOA
- International Trade Terms: Trade Alphabet Soup, Part D
- In Honor of World Trade Month 2014: International Trading Resources
- Food Importers — Educate US Customs About Your Products!
- Global Business Opportunities