Follow Email Trade negotiators and policymakers of the developed world seem to have very short memories. They have apparently already forgotten the lessons of the failed 1999 WTO Seattle Ministerial when anti-globalization demonstrations played their part in delaying the start of the WTO Doha negotiating Round. This distrust has continued to provide the backdrop to the WTO round, which was launched under heavy security in Qatar, Doha. The...
Home » Posts Tagged "EU-India trade talks"
From Our Blog
- Discover Your Market in Asia
- Discover Your Market in the Americas
- In Honor of U.S. National Small Business Week 2015: Getting Started as a Global Business
- Your Intellectual Property – How to Protect Your Rights Globally
- True Costs of Doing Business Internationally
- It’s Easier to Comply Than to Deal With the Consequences of Getting Caught!