If you liked this post, please share or recommend! Email Trade negotiators and policymakers of the developed world seem to have very short memories. They have apparently already forgotten the lessons of the failed 1999 WTO Seattle Ministerial when anti-globalization demonstrations played their part in delaying the start of the WTO Doha negotiating Round. This distrust has continued to provide the backdrop to the WTO...
Home » Posts Tagged "EU-India trade talks"
From Our Blog
- CBP Testifies on Visa Security and Overstays: How Secure is America? May 22, 2013
- CBP Honors Fallen Heroes May 17, 2013
- Entry/Exit Information Systems Phase I Joint Canada-United States Report May 16, 2013
- CBP Joint Testimony titled "Border Security: Examining Provisions in the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act" May 7, 2013
- CBP's Machinery CEE Opens in Laredo May 2, 2013